CRYSTAL BURST BLOOM BOOSTER (0-15-15) with B1
- Increases the size and mass of flowers.
- Stimulates resinous oils and fragrance production in many culinary and medicinal herbs.
- Initiates and stimulates profuse flower development.
- Large amounts of Vitamin B1 to help mitigate the stress caused by high performance bloom regimens.
All liquid bloom boosters are pretty much the same ingredient: Potassium Phosphate. Some throw in a few other ingredients for “label dressing”.
- What matters is the PK number (0-15-15). Crystal Burst is as concentrated as it can be made without it crystallizing when it gets cold. Products with higher numbers usually have a pH above 7 which can cause nutrient lock-up or require large amounts of pH down in order to work properly.
- Beware of products containing Phosphites which are sometimes added to boost PK numbers. Phosphites do not add usable Phosphate and can actually damage your plants at a pH below 6. California law REQUIRES warnings on Phosphite labels.
|Manufacturer||Humboldt County's Own|