For Experienced Growers of High Value Plants Who Are Almost (But Not Quite) Satisfied With Their Yields – And Are Looking For Something More ...
Dear Experienced Grower,
If you can answer yes, and you are already a top-notch grower who has maxed out the potential of your current feeding program …
And if, after all that success, you still need even more yield and potency – then pH Perfect® Connoisseur may be the right base nutrient for you.
No expense has been spared in researching, testing and sourcing only the most potent, powerful ingredients, guaranteed to drive your crops to their most productive grow and bloom phase possible.
Plus, all primary, secondary, and micronutrients in this flagship formulation are fully or partially chelated for optimal absorption.
And if that weren’t enough, you can throw away your pH meters and pens forever because pH Perfect® Technology automatically keeps the pH in the “sweet spot” every week of your grow.
The bottom line?
If you already have the skills – pH Perfect Connoisseur has the power to make your plants reach their full genetic potential.
The Thousands of Man-Hours of Research & Development Behind This Bud Growing Breakthrough …
It’s said that Albert Einstein called compound interest the most powerful force in the universe. Our team of 21 PhD’s, led by a man named Dr. Savov, developed pH Perfect Connoisseur with this in mind.
Drawing from a Japanese engineering breakthrough called “kaizen” (pronounced K-eye-zen), our team applied the power of compound interest to developing compound improvements for your high-value plants.
Here’s how …
The essence of Kaizen is about making multiple small changes at every step of a multi-sequence process, so that in the end, you have big results (like compound interest). That’s what Dr. Savov and his team did in Bulgaria …
The team of scientists realized there were three areas they could improve over standard base nutrients …
1. The selection of the nutrients themselves. While most nutrient companies rely on past research and hearsay, the team at Advanced Nutrients wanted facts. So through a series of exhausting plant-specific, tissue sample tests, the team isolated every variable they could. Then, they asked a series of small questions. Including, what’s really going on here?
Can we improve this element in some small way? Can we improve the way it works with all the other ingredients? When they were finally able to answer all these questions with authority, the results of the formulation they invented were beyond question.
2. The delivery mechanisms. Once the “building blocks” of the formula – the nutrient selection – was optimized, they realized it would all be a gigantic waste if this new formulation, as powerful as it was, couldn’t be absorbed easily and reliably by your plants. So they tested surfactants, amino acids, and every imaginable ingredient or combination of ingredients possible to enhance your plants feeding.
After optimizing the delivery mechanisms, the plants fed this new formulation couldn’t help but absorb almost every last drop!
3. Any other small improvements? This is where the team truly found the potential for huge leverage … over not just the industry standard but even Advanced Nutrient’s best nutes so far.
The point of leverage was in plant bloom metabolism and floral production. There were weak links in the armor of most base nutes, and when Dr. Savov’s team discovered them, the team did what they do best. Patiently, ardently, they went to work. Now, when you buy pH Perfect Connoisseur, you have a base nutrient with the power to rival an entire shelf of standard base nutes and bloom boosters.
It all worked out better than they imagined and pH Perfect Connoisseur had been the world’s most advanced base nutrient since its release many years ago and the flagship base nutrient in the Advanced Nutrients line.
Three more reasons to prepare for your biggest, heaviest harvests to date using pH Perfect Connoisseur
Reason #1: Balance-Free pH:
Advanced Nutrient’s proprietary pH Perfect Technology automatically stabilizes your pH, ensuring your plant’s stay within their “sweet spot”. There’s two BIG reasons why this is so beneficial:
- Safeguards against stresses resulting from pH fluctuations. The pH-adjusting supplements that you otherwise have to use are strong acids and alkalis – harsh chemicals to introduce to your reservoir that result in sudden changes in pH which are stressful for your plants.
With pH Perfect keeping the pH steady and stable – making it balance free — your crops no longer have to endure wild pH swings.
- Prevents nutrient deficiencies, ensuring optimal nutrition. The sweet spot is where your plants achieve optimal nutrient absorption. When your pH stays within this range, nutrients remain bio-available to the roots.
Therefore, your crops are able to absorb all the primary, secondary, and micronutrients they need throughout the week – and throughout their lifecycle.
The result is consistent “pH Perfect” grows marked by fast growth, nutrient-healthy plants, and bigger yields unmarred by nutrient deficiencies.
Reason #2: Powerful Chelation Technology:
You get extra insurance of optimal nutrition through super-absorptive chelation. In addition to pH stabilization, pH Perfect Connoisseur contains a secondary layer of protection: chelation.
The powerful chelation in this formulation makes nutrients more available to the roots than they would be otherwise.
This is true even under a wide range of extreme growing conditions, such overly acidic, alkaline, or mineralized waters, soils, hydroponic growing media, or nutrient solutions.
All the primary, secondary, and micronutrients are supplied in fully or partially chelated form – some even in multiple chelated forms.
So, even if the water you are using is too soft or too hard, or some environmental factor or growing error takes the pH above or below where it should be, your crops can still feed. This is because with this powerful chelation a theoretical absorption range between pH 1 and pH 10 is possible. (Although actual pH ranges in growing never vary this much—you can rest assured the chelation will keep your plants within the guard rails of optimal growing conditions.)
Reason #3: The Bud-Getting Bonuses You Can’t Buy:
You receive added nutrition and value in unique 5-in-1 formulations. With this nutrient breakthrough, you effectively get five products in one bottle:
- Wet Betty: (A surfactant or “wetting agent”) which facilitates better absorption of nutrients by the roots.
- H-2 (Humic acids) and
- F-1 (Fulvic acid), both of which provide additional pH buffering and chelation, among other benefits.
- A broad spectrum of 20 amino acids, the building blocks of life, which are crucial to the construction of cell walls in stems, leaves, and flowers. These aminos are called “the bonus you cannot buy” because no other product on the market – whether made by Advanced Nutrients or by a competitor – contains so many amino acids.
- pH Perfect Technology – for balance-free pH levels always in the “sweet spot”.
… And other proprietary growth & blooming cofactors that activate your plants’ internal circuitry to multiply the size, girth, weight, potency, aroma, and taste of your buds!
The bottom line: There’s no better base nutrient for elite growers who want to get the maximum genetic potential from their plants.
Warning: Why pH Perfect Connoisseur May Not Be The Right Fit For You…
There are certain people who are not yet ready for pH Perfect Connoisseur…
In other words: only experienced growers should use this unique formulation.
Why This Premium-Priced, Flagship Base Nutrient From Advanced Nutrients Can Actually SAVE You Thousands and Make You Even More …
pH Perfect Connoisseur is not cheap. In fact, it’s the most “expensive” Base Nutrient that we carry at Advanced Nutrients.
But is it really “expensive” if it delivers more value than any other Base Nutrient currently available?
In short: because of the immense value packed into each bottle of pH Perfect Connoisseur, this premium-priced base nutrient actually saves you money by eliminating lost time, failed crops, and potential wasted harvests.
And it allows you to make even more each year by increasing your output and the quality of your final product.
The best part of all?
At Advanced Nutrients, we put our whole company behind our claims. Here’s how
Your Satisfaction Is, Of Course, Guaranteed…
Advanced Nutrients is world-renowned for our integrity and commitment to you, the grower.
Because Advanced Nutrients was built by growers for growers, we treat you exactly the way we would like to be treated. That’s why we stand behind pH Perfect Connoisseur (and all our products) with our world-famous 100% Money Back Grower Guarantee.
Here’s how it works: If for any reason you are not absolutely thrilled with pH Perfect Connoisseur, just bring the unused portion, along with your original sales receipt, back to the place of purchase within six months, and ask for all your money back. It’s that simple.
That’s right, pH Perfect Connoisseur must live up to all your expectations, or you get every single penny of your money back. That’s our solemn promise to you, our fellow grower.
Here’s What You Need To Do Next, To Put This Breakthrough To Work For You…
When you look at the facts and see the results, you agree that pH Perfect Connoisseur offers you the ultimate base nutrient for the experienced grower of high-value plants.
And now you know you’re 100% guaranteed to see great results without risking a penny of your hard-earned money with Advanced Nutrients…
At this point, the ONLY logical thing to do is act now. Call your local hydroponics store and tell them you want to try Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Connoisseur with your next crop cycle.
Follow This Simple Feed Chart Designed by our Research Team
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7|
|pH Perfect® Connoisseur Grow Part A||4 mL/L||4 mL/L||4 mL/L||4 mL/L||4 mL/L||4 mL/L||4 mL/L|
|pH Perfect® Connoisseur Grow Part B||4 mL/L||4 mL/L||4 mL/L||4 mL/L||4 mL/L||4 mL/L||4 mL/L|
Note: At Advanced Nutrients, we do not use paclobutrazol, daminozide, or any other banned plant growth regulators in our products.