CONCEALED VACUUM AIRFLOW TECHNOLOGY™
400-1000W MH or HPS
WHAT IS CONCEALED VACUUM AIRFLOW TECHNOLOGY?
The patented Concealed Vacuum Airflow Technology reflector utilizes 100% of the hood’s reflective surface to maximize the lumens provided by the lamp. The parabolic reflectors stretch, bend and magnify the lamp’s internal components. No open ducts increases reflective surface area by 30%. Compared to standard designs, this patented reflector technology will create more uniform light nutrients, promoting larger yields at harvest time.
• Superior photometric performance creates a greater amount of uniform light nutrients
• Patented reflector design creates a 30% improvement in light output over traditional, vented hoods
• 8” push/pull duct openings maintain 100% reflective capability and improve airflow efficiency which allows more hoods to be vented using fewer fans
• Cooler lamps and housings reduce heat load issues and the costs associated with resolving them
• Exceptional housing quality ensures reliability and durability, minimizing down time due to maintenance and cleaning
• Durable powder coat finish
• Constructed of heavy-duty 22 gauge steel
• 1/8” thick tempered glass lens
• Removable door for easy lamp access and cleaning
• Standard w/15’ cord and ballast plug
• One (1) pair of V-hooks for mounting