DOUBLE ENDED LAMP
CONCEALED VACUUM AIRFLOW TECHNOLOGY™
315W CMH & 1000W HPS
DOUBLE ENDED HORTICULTURAL REFLECTOR
The first Double Ended Horticultural Reflector suitable for both indoor and greenhouse applications. Flexibility within the unit, combined with end user functionality, makes this product one of a kind.
WHAT IS CONCEALED VACUUM AIRFLOW TECHNOLOGY?
The patented Concealed Vacuum Airflow Technology reflector utilizes 100% of the hood’s reflective surface to maximize the lumens provided by the lamp. The parabolic reflectors stretch, bend and magnify the lamp’s internal components. No open ducts increases reflective surface area by 30%. Compared to standard designs, this patented reflector technology will create more uniform light nutrients, promoting larger yields at harvest time.
• 95% Total Reflectance fine hammertone precision engineered reflector design.
• Patented Concealed Vacuum Airflow Technology® maximizes the reflector’s photometric performance and thermal dissipation.
• Includes 4-way, field-selectable 8” removable flanges, solid plates, and louvered plates for fully sealed air-cooled and non air-cooled operations.
• Removable 1/8″ thick tempered glass door for optional air-cooled or non air-cooled operation.
• Durable powder coated finish.
• Constructed of heavy-duty 22 gauge steel.
• Advanced Double Ended socket technology.
• Standard with 15′ cord and ballast plug.
• Rated 315 CMH / 1000W HPS DE lamps.
• One (1) pair of V-hooks for mounting.
• ETL Listed.