One of the most unique and important features in the all-new California Light Works Solar System LED Grow Light series is the controller. The SolarSytem Controller comes with 4 lines of information, all 3 channels lighting and schedulable options for phases. The Solar System controller allows you to easily control white, blue and red channels. This new light also offers the option of using 'natural' and 'view mode' set ups. Truly leading the way for the latest in LED light technology.
California Light Works Solar System LED Grow Light Series Features:
- Try the California Light Works Solar System LED Grow Lights for the ultimate in grow light technology. The Solar System 275, 275 Veg, 550, 550 Veg, and 1100 were designed by growers for growers, so you can be confident they deliver in quality and reliabillty.
- The California Light Works SolarSystem Grow Lights feature the latest generation high efficiency LEDs as well as the most versatile control system on the market.
- The Solar System Grow Lights matches the sun's spectrum, allowing you to grow your plants from seed to harvest while setting them up for better health and yield at lower energy costs for you. Use the Solar System Controller to customize the spectrum and its intensity for your plants' growth stage and encourage efficient development to maximize output.
- Use the Solar System Grow Lights’ fully programmable feature to set timed automatic changes that mimic natural conditions, from a daily sunrise/sunset setting to season-specific light compositions, including summer-like blue dominant lighting to encourage vegetative growth and autumn-like red-dominant light to encourage flowering.
- Customize lighting for specific plants and save the settings. Whatever their stage of growth, you can be sure the California Light Works Solar System Grow Lights will deliver exactly what your plants desire, making for happier plants and happier plants mean larger and better quality harvests.
- The California Light Works SolarSystem Grow Lights are perfect for a single light in a tent or several hundred lights in a large commercial operation and is designed to grow with you as you increase the size of your operation. Linked together in a series the Solar System Grow Lights can cover any size grow area – large or small – while drastically cutting energy usage.
- Lightweight and never needing replacement bulbs, the Solar System Grow Lights are easy to install and maintain. This plug-and-play system can also be integrated with other sensors and additional lighting equipment. The California Light Works Solar System controller works with one or 1000 lights and controls the entire family of Solar System LEDs. The California Light Works Solar System Grow Lights grows with you as you increase your grow operation.