Nanolux DE Dual fixture (600Wx2), Nanolux has split the 1200W DE into two 600W lamp outputs. This allows the fixture to run both a 2K DE HPS lamp and the brand new double jacketed 6K MH DE lamp, or the optional 4K MH DE lamp (sold separately).
This dual lamp combination provides a spectrum that is unmatched by any other existing HID technology currently on the market. The spectral output of the 6K DE MH lamp combination with the 2K DE HPS lamp provides additional blue light that benefits your plant.
Nanolux DE Dual fixture (600Wx2) provides a very comprehensive PAR spectrum while pumping out 1200W of the most powerful light. Use any combination of DE lamps to create the spectrum the plants desire!
Nanolux DE Dual fixture (600Wx2) is commercial grade in its design quality and durability. Nanolux DE Dual fixture (600Wx2) is NCCS ready. NCCS (Nanolux Cloud Control System) is one of the many technologically advanced features offered exclusively by Nanolux. With NCCS, you will be able to control up to 999 lights on your computer. Like all Nanolux ballasts, the DE Dual Fixture comes with random start technology. Random start uses an algorithm that will start the ballast within a 0-15 second window. This allows for less initial power draw when using multiple ballasts.
Layout of the lamps must be the same for each fixture For example, HPS lamp in left socket and MH lamp in right socket. This is to be the same for all fixtures running. This ensures proper mixing of spectral output to make an even overlapping light pattern in commercial applications.
- NCCS ready – DTU and RTU sold separately
- Best commercial fixture in its class for light uniformity reflector
- Multiple dimming options
- 300Wx2, 450Wx2, 600Wx2, 630Wx2
- These units include two DE Lamps
- 600W 2K HPS & 600W 6K double jacketed MH Lamp
- Patented and exclusive ceramic receptacles (no melting plastic)
- Compatible with all DE Lamps
- (only use lamps rated for open luminaires)
- Slow soft start, open circuit and low voltage protection
- 3 Year warranty on fixtures and 1 year warranty on lamp
Input voltage 208/220/240Vac, 6 AMP max draw
Input frequency 50/60Hz – output frequency 85-105kHz
THD ‹10%, PF › .99, CF ‹1.7,-Ta = 30°C (86°F), Tc = 65°C (149°F)
Weight 17.8 lbs
Dimensions 13.9in X 26.1in X 4.1in
Sealed ballast enclosure – NO FAN
BTU output of fixture 1200W – 5040BTU