- Vertical lamp optimizes downward light delivery
- Multi-faceted design provides superior uniformity, maximum output, and top performance
- 95% reflective European hammertone aluminum
- Integrated hangers
- Built-in cordset
- Pre-galvanized powder coated body for durability, strength, and longevity
- Patent cool running double wall design
- Bulb Base Type: PGZ18
Optional Cooling Kit -PHR3150CKT For the ultimate in air-cooling your Phantom CMh reflector, pick up the optional cooling kit which includes two 6" flanges, a sealed lens system with latches and safety catch.
SPECIFICATIONSDIMENSIONS: 18in L x 18in W x 11in H
WEIGHT: 8 lbs
INTERIOR: 95% reflectivity hammertone aluminum
SOCKET: PGZX18 (built-in)
LAMP COMPATIBILITY: 315W ceramic metal halide
T12 (38 mm) PGZX18 base only
LENS: Available with optional cooling kit (item code PHR3150CKT)
FLANGES: Available with optional cooling kit (item code PHR3150CKT)
- The lamp may require 10‒30 minutes cooling time before restarting.
- After you plug in and power on the ballast, the lamp may require several minutes to reach its full brightness.
- Be aware that in the event of a momentary power interruption, the lamp will not restart immediately.
- Some variation in the color of light emitted by the lamp is not unusual, especially in the first 100 hours of operation.
- Never pull the cord to unplug the reflector; pull the plug only.
- Avoid scratching the lamp, subjecting it to undue pressure, or getting it wet when it is hot—these actions may cause the lamp to break.
- In the event of lamp breakage, immediately unplug the reflector to prevent exposure to ultraviolet energy, which may be harmful to eyes and skin.
- Keep room temperature below 95°F, with adequate air circulation provided by oscillation fans in the growing area.
- Please take care to consider proximity to plants when installing your fixture. Closer proximities will give greater intensity, but they will also reduce the effective coverage footprint.
- Always use a heavy-duty three-pronged grounded timer, rated for at least 15 amps.