EZTRIM’s EZ PRESS PRO is the world’s best rosin press. The EZ PRESS PRO uses heat and pressure for extraction and enables up to 60% yields. You can press your flowers, pollen and other plants with great ease! There is no need for butane, CO2, purging or heavy equipment that's dangerous to use.
- Plug extension cord into any 115V outlet.
- Turn on air compressor and let the tank fill.
- Release the plates by turning the knob (CCW) on the press. Retighten afterwards (CW).
- Next, turn on the heating plates. The optimal temperature is 275 F. (The heat range is from 100 -300 degrees Fahrenheit or 135-149 degrees Celsius).
- While heat plates are heating up load the micron tube with material. Do not over fill the micron tube and allow room for expansion. If the micron tube is overfilled it will blow out.
- Shake product into the middle of the micron tube and fold both ends under the tube.
- Place micron tube in between folded parchment paper. Place parchment paper in the center of heating plate.
- Press the compressor switch to compress the plates. Leave plates together for 10-20 seconds depending on the type of product and temperature.
- Turn the press knob (CCW) to release plates.
- Remove parchment paper and place on a clean surface. Peel apart and allow material to cool down before scraping off. You can also place material in the freezer and scrap it off frozen.