Introducing the newest innovation from Centurion Pro Solutions: the Centurion Tabletop Pro Trimmer w/ Quantanium Tumbler - Dry. This compact, portable machine holds its weight against larger trimmers, trimming 3-4 lbs dry (15-20 lbs wet) per hour--equivalent to 6 human trimmers--while maintaining the highest quality. The non-stick, titanium-reinforced Quantanium-coated tumbler allows optimal trichome extraction while resisting wear-and-tear better than almost all other machines on the market. Easily keep the D2 hardened steel blades clean with the patent-pending magnetic blade-holding technology, which allows for a 5-minute cleanup and reliably sharp blades for rapid-pace processing.
Why the Centurion Tabletop Pro Trimmer w/ Quantanium Tumbler - Dry?
The Centurion Tabletop Pro Trimmer w/ Quantanium Tumbler - Dry is the smallest, most efficient tumble-style trimmer in the world. This machines sits at a trim 24" in length X 10" width and 21" in height. Weighing only 35 lbs, this trimmer is the epitome of elegant engineering at its finest. Built for the connoisseur who admires the finer things in life, the Centurion Tabletop Pro Trimmer w/ Quantanium Tumbler - Dry was designed to be the most delicate machine on the market today.
Don't be fooled by the size , the Centurion Tabletop Pro Trimmer w/ Quantanium Tumbler - Dry replaces over 6 human trimmers without sacrificing quality. This trimmer is currently being shipped World-Wide to small growers who demand quality, durability, and privacy. This machine works with both wet and dry flowers and will harvest 3-4 lbs dry (15-20 lbs wet) per hour of use. The Tabletop Pro runs completely off 120v power and comes with a strong 1hp leaf collector with 1800 CFM of suction power.
Another quality of the Tabletop Pro is ease of keeping the blade clean, which is made out of D2 hardened steel. Unlike any other brand on the market, The Centurion Tabletop Pro employs a magnetic blade holding technology that allows for a five minute clean-up during operation, ensuring the machine has a consistently sharp, clean cut, and operates at a rapid pace.
The Centurion brand is the only machines in the world that come inclusive with a non-stick QuanTanium Coated tumbler. The non-stick properties of the QuanTanium tumbler prevent precious trichomes from adhering to the tumbler surface. This results in the flowers having a better visual appearance while maintaining their strong natural aroma and flavours. Overall, you will notice a more potent flower as all natural properties are preserved during the harvesting process.
The extra large hopper makes consistent feeding of the machine easier.
Centurion machines are the only brand that uses a unique diverter to help fine tune the flow and cut on different strains giving the grower the ability to quickly adjust to different strains, or density of flowers. These diverters are how the machine can process dry flowers so delicately while still ensuring a tight clean cut and finish!
A double bag system for trim collection aids in the ease of keeping the bags clean and helps save the trim for further extraction processes.
The Centurion Tabletop Pro comes with a 5 year warranty.
A high quality tool kit is also provided with the purchase of The Centurion TableTop Pro.
Centurion Tabletop Pro Trimmer w/ Quantanium Tumbler - Dry Features At-a-Glance:
- Quantanium Tumbler
- 40% Greater trichome preservation
- High capacity Quantanium tumbler
- Upgraded 16 Gauge 204 stainless steel/Quantanium-coated, non-stick tumbler
- Tumbler measures 24” in length x 5.5” in diameter
- Compact, but powerful--small enough to fit in the trunk of your car
- Requires virtually no removal of large leaf prior to running
- Easy lift-off top cover has a built in work tray and two cup holders
- 20,000 cuts per minute
- Capable of trimming 20 lbs per hour
- 5-blade Toro cutting reel gives the cleanest cut compared to all other machines in the industry
- Blade holds its edge 50x longer than competitor blades
- A patent-pending rare earth magnet system holds the blade in place, allowing for quick removal and easy adjustment
- Leaf Collector
- 1 Horsepower leaf collection w/ over 1800 CFM suction power--included w/ diverter
- Largest capacity hopper in the industry for added convenience
- Easily cleaned in less than 10 minutes
- Fully pressure-washable
- Reliable High Quality
- High quality North-American-sourced components such as Baldor motors, Timken bearings and Toro cutting reels
- Tested in the most rigorous “real life” conditions to ensure long life and high quality
- Each machine undergoes a comprehensive quality control inspection
- QuanTanium includes a multi-layer internal reinforcement of titanium that resists scratching, abrasion, and wear superior to almost all machines on the market
- Best warranty in the industry: 5 Years
- Privacy and Quick Shipping
- Discrete, unmarked packaging and speedy shipping: Receive yours in 1-3 business days in the U.S. and 3-6 business days internationally.
|Manufacturer||Centurion Pro Solutions Trimmers|