- Built By Growers, For Growers
The California Light Works SolarSystem 275 Veg has the same design as the full cycle SolarSystem 275 with heavier blue LED concentration for optimal vegetative growth.The California Light Works SolarSystem 275 Veg features the latest generation high efficiency LEDs as well as the most versatile control system on the market.
The California Light Works SolarSystem 275 Veg features the latest generation high efficiency LEDs as well as the most versatile control system on the market.
- High Efficiency -- Lower Your Energy Costs
The Solar System 275 Veg LED Grow Light replaces a 400 watt HPS with 40% less energy. With the Solar System 275 Veg, you'll never need to change a bulb. Installation is easy: with plug and play technology, simply set it and forget it.
The Solar System 275 Veg matches the sun's spectrum, allowing you to grow your plants from seed to harvest while setting them up for better health and yield at lower energy costs for you. Use the SolarSystem Controller to customize your spectrum and its intensity to match plants' growth stages. This encourages efficient development to maximize output.
- Match Your Spectrum to Plant Growth Stage for Maximum Yields
Customize lighting for specific plants and save the settings. Whatever their stage of growth, you can be sure the California Light Works Solar System 275 Veg will deliver exactly what your plants desire, making for happier plants and happier plants mean larger and better quality harvests.
- Highly Versatile -- Best Value as Your Operation Grows
Lightweight and never needing replacement bulbs, the Solar System 275 Veg is easy to install and maintain. This plug-and-play system can also be integrated with other sensors and additional lighting equipment. The SolarSystem Controller works with one or 1000 lights and controls the entire family of SolarSystem LEDs. The California Light Works SolarSystem 275 Veg grows with you as you increase your grow operation.
- Full Network Control and Integration
Integrate other lighting equipment and sensors for UVB, infrared, or specialized supplemental lighting with ease. Integrate light sensors or spectrum-specific supplemental lighting in greenhouses.
Save lighting parameter settings for specific plants and set range compositions, from daily sunrise/sunset to season-specific lighting, such as summer blues and autumn reds.The Solar System 275 Veg mimics natural sunlight for full-cycle application.
Wireless, internet, PC, and smart phone applications are available.
- Proven Quality with Reliable Support
The Solar System 275 Veg is produced entirely in the U.S. at the California Light Works facility in Canoga Park in southern California. Over several years, California Light Works has improved their LED design to be the best on the market. All fixtures are tested with a burn in period before shipping and offer a 24-hour service.
California Light Works stands by the quality of each Solar System 275 Vegwith a 5 year warranty and 90 day money-back guarantee.
Purchase of California Light Works Solar System 275 Veg LED Grow Light Includes:
- California Lightworks SolarSystem 275 Veg LED Grow Light
- Power cord
- Communications cable
California Light Works SolarSystem 275 Veg Features:
- Advanced LED Grow Light System
- Replaces a 1000 watt HPS with 40% Less Energy
- Fully Programmable Spectrum Control
- High intensity PAR output
- Wireless or hardwired networking
- Higher Yields and Better Quallty at lower energy costs
- Perfect for Propagation, Veg or Bloom
- Never Needs Bulbs- Easy to Install
- Perfect for small or large scale grows
- 5 Year Warranty – Made in the USA
California Light Works SolarSystem 275 Veg Specifications:
- Power Consumption: 0-200 W
- Light Output - PPF: 350
- Spectrum Control: Digital / Programmable
- Auto Voltage: 90-277 VAC
- Maximum Current: 1.65A @ 120V, 0.8A @ 240V
- Frequency: 50-60 HZ
- Heat Output - BTU: 640
- Operating Temperature: 0-107 F
- Power Factor: >0.95
- Dimensions: 8.5″ X 8.5″ X 4″
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Coverage Area - VEG: Up to 5 X 5
- LED Lifetime Rating: 50,000+
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Thermal Management: Active
- Dimming: 2 Channel 0-100%
- Cord Length: 6 ft
- Data Connection: RJ11
- Certifications: UL & CE