The worlds most delicate plant trimmer, protecting purity and potency since 2012. Proper plant trimming management takes time and effort, but following a dry process creates a product with powerful potency and longevity. Manicuring is a tedious process that costs you time and money. GreenBroz has the solution. The GreenBroz Dry Trimmer will save you hours of valuable timer per pound, while protecting the purity and potency of your product.
GreenBroz created the world's most delicate dry trimmer with gentle cycling action. Our trimmer is quiet enough to run without ear protection, so whisper if you want. Our design is so efficient, cleanup only takes minutes. The GreenBroz Dry Trimmer is the cost effective solution for creating a quality product--every single time. The GreenBroz Dry Trimmer system will help you produce high quality product every single time and minimize your labor costs.
GreenBroz Dry Trimmer Features:
- GreenBroz, Inc Standard Dry Trimmer can process 2 pounds an hour of dry flower
- 16 pounds every 8 hours
- Housing is made out of HDPE which is the same material as cutting boards, so it won’t hold microbial’s or bacterial growth
- Blades are made out of kitchen stainless steel
- Motor is a conveyor motor that only uses 25 watts
- Blade rotates at 20 revolutions a minute
- 30 minute timer
- Forward and reverse switch
- Master off and on switch located on the front
- Weighs 35 pounds.
- One year manufacturers warranty
- Cleans up in 5 to 10 minutes
- It uses little lubrication and can be cleaned with either isopropyl or you can use 100% hemp oil and then wipe perfectly clean
Our trimmers are made from food grade HDPE and stainless steel. The GreenBroz dry trimmer not only looks the part but it plays it too, leaving competitors in the dust. It has changed the dry trimming industry by producing the finest manicured product. It perform as well as hand trim, if not better, without decreasing potency or purity and we have third party data to prove it! With two models to chose from, our standard that produces 2-4 lbs/hr and our Commercial that produces 8-12 lbs/hr to fit all of your trimming needs!
Keep It Timely
Proper drying takes time, around 5 to 10 days on average. Patience is key to ensure the product will reach its full potential.
Keep It Dry
Ensuring proper drying will make manicuring a breeze. The bud itself should be a bit spongy, but the stems should snap
Keep It precise
Careful manicuring yields a high quality product. this delicate and diligent process removes the leaves, keeping the trichomes intact.
Keep It Potent
When plants are well cured, they can be stored away for months and still taste great.