Welcome to the next generation in trimming machines, from the company that began the barrel-trimmer revolution with the original Centurion trimmer. Faster, lighter and smaller than anything else on the market, the new Centurion Pro represents a major step forward in trimmer technology. Priced thousands less than the competition, the Centurion Pro not only advances the state of the art in automated trimming, but also sets a new standard for efficiency, simplicity, and ease of use. With many patent-pending design improvements the copycats can't touch, the Centurion Pro sets a new standard for performance.
The Centurion Pro boasts these innovations:
- A beefier, plated steel barrel.
- Improved, hardened steel blade that holds its edge 50x longer than the competition.
- A patent pending, rare-earth magnet system that holds the blade securely in place, but allows for quick removal, and simplifies blade adjustment.
- Takes less than ten minutes to take apart for cleaning, and requires only two allen wrenches (included).
- You can pressure wash or steam clean the whole machine.
- Single 7amp motor with simple on/off switch does all of the work without a lot of complicated wiring.
- Parts are easy to replace, and reasonably priced.
- The large hopper accessory feeds your Centurion Pro automatically, giving you more time to tend to the rest of your harvest chores.
- Easy, Lift-off cover includes work tray, and two cup-holders.
- You can easily put two Centurion Pro trimmers end-to-end for even faster trimming.
- You can easily afford two Centurion Pro trimmers for the price of one of our competitor's machines.
- Improved design, elegant engineering and easy operation make the new Centurion Pro the clear choice for trimming machines. The price makes it a No-Brainer.
- Blades made of D2 Hardened Steel with hardness factor of rockwell 59, just below carbide steel (others are rockwell 35)
- Blade will hold it’s edge 50x longer than all other competitors blades
- The only adjustment necessary on the machine is for the blade, which is simple to accomplish
- A rare earth magnet system holds the blade in place, allowing for quick removal and easy adjustment
- Sharpening can be done on site with a hand stone if desired
- A patent pending rare earth magnet system holds the blade in place, allowing for quick removal and easy adjustment
- all parts are designed for simple, quick replacement, at very reasonable prices
- one single motor, drawing around 7 amps (not including the dust collector)
- easy lift off top cover has a built in work tray, and yes, two cup holders!
- a low price, large capacity, lightweight hopper is available, which frees up someone having to sit in front of the machine
- disassembly for cleaning takes under 10 minutes and requires only 2 allen wrenches
- removal of the blade and bed bar allow full access to all parts of the machine
- fully pressure washable
- two machines can be very simply placed end to end for faster production
- two Centurion Pros can be purchased for around the same as the cost of one competitors machine!
- all this, and online access to the original inventor of the machine, for any inquiries you may have
|Manufacturer||Centurion Pro Solutions Trimmers|