NatureVac keeps food fresh up to 5 times longer! Seal in meats, herbs, seafood, fruits, vegetables, grains, pasta, lentils, cheese, coffee, leftovers and more! NatureVac 11”x19.5” rolls allow you to cut each bag to your ideal size, maximizing your dollar. NatureVac, with its honeycomb vacuum power technology, blocks out harmful light and optimizes product visibility. This new material is thicker and stronger for ultimate durability. Locks out moisture and air, reduces freezer burn, and Seals in freshness. NatureVac rolls are compatible with NatureVac brand sealers and most other brands.
Qty: 2 rolls/pack
Color: 100% Black on both sides of the bags (All Black)
- Keep food fresh up to 5 times longer, saving time and money.
- Lock out moisture and air, sealing in flavor, and eliminating odors.
- Convenient and Versatile.
1. Measure item to be vacuum sealed and add 5 inches to bag length to allow for proper vacuum and sealing action.
2. Start by sealing one end to make the bag.
3. Fill the bag with contents.
4. Insert bag into NatureVac Vacuum Sealer (or compatible machine). Vacuum and seal as normal.
Stored foods can be reheated to the boiling point in the bag or can be put directly in the microwave after piercing the bag. Place a small slit in the vacuum bag before heating cooked foods and before defrosting food in the microwave. Monitor vacuum bag during cooking on the stove. Make sure that the bag has at least one inch of water surrounding it so that the vacuum bag is not in direct contact with the bottom or sides of the pot. Contains no BPA (Bisphenol A) and is made from US FDA food safe materials. Follow US food safety guidelines. Do not reuse the vacuum bag after use with raw meats, greasy foods or seafood. Do not reuse vacuum bags after microwaving, steaming, or boiling. Do not use the vacuum bags in an oven or broiler.