Triminator Rosin TRP
Built for professional extraction technicians, the Rosin TRP has the ability to press large rosin batches at the lowest temperatures to preserve rich, valuable terpenes.
Robust features including the Power Frame capable of withstanding 25 tons of force, the high visibility design, and food-safe aluminum platens set this machine apart. With four precision heating elements, the platens maintain a high thermal mass for consistent temperature and high yield extraction making the Rosin TRP the number one choice for industry experts.
- 25 TONS OF FORCE: High pressure at lower temperatures to preserve valuable terpenes.
- FOOD SAFE ALUMINUM PLATENS: Large size for maximum production area offering even consistent heat.
- POWER FRAME: Northern California manufactured high strength alloy steel frame.
- USER INSPIRED DESIGN: Proprietary design is simple to use and provides easy access and visibility.
- HYDRAULIC CYLINDER: Air, electric, and manual pump options available.
- PID TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Individual platen temperature control for precise pressing.
- DIMENSIONS: 10.7" X 16.5" X 17"
- WEIGHT: 120 POUNDS
- AC VOLTAGE: 120 V
- AMPS REQUIRED: DEDICATED 10A CIRCUIT
- PLATENS: 6 INCHES BY 10 INCHES
- WARRANTY: 2 YEAR