Pikes Peak Rosin Press - Dual Pressure (10" x 2" Plates) Features:
- Industry-leading press technology with full custom software for total control, including free firmware updates for life
- 5 tons of pressure output from custom fabricated, oil-less, maintenance-free pneumatic cylinder from 120psi compressed air input
- Even heat distribution from 0°F - 300°F from in-house machined aluminum plates, each with its own thermocoupler for perfect accuracy
- Each Pikes Peak rosin press includes two sets of orientation legs, so you can operate the press vertically or horizontally
- Ultra durable, powder-coated construction with a 1 year warranty
- Each press is proudly made by hand in Denver, Colorado with top quality components at the Pure Pressure factory
- Patent pending
The Pikes Peak Rosin Press - Dual Pressure (10" x 2" Plates) was engineered to provide years and years of reliability while giving you the highest quality press on the market. You have complete control over heat plate temperatures, press time, operating pressure (digital readout), and actuating speed.
The pneumatic cylinder requires no oiling or maintenance and through its unique design is able to achieve nearly 5 tons of force with only 120 PSI compressed air. These extremely high forces ensure that all of your rosin is extracted efficiently. All PurePressure products are manufactured in the USA. PurePressure guarantees unrivaled quality from all of their handmade presses and rosin bags.
Note: an air compressor is required to operate the Pikes Peak rosin press. The air compressor must be capable of reaching 120 PSI. At least a 30 gallon tank is recommended..
Pikes Peak Rosin Press - Dual Pressure (10" x 2" Plates) Technical Specifications
- Heat plate size: 10” x 2”
- Heat plate material: 6061 Aluminum
- Maximum force output: 9,876 lbs (5 tons)
- Supply air pressure: 120 psi
- Air input fitting: "industrial" male
- Maximum heat temperature: 300°F
- Digital press time: No Limit
- Digital pressure readout
- High accuracy dual heating system
- Vertical or horizontal machine orientation
- Speed control of heat plate actuation
- Dimensions (Vertical): 16.9" x 15.4" x 33.5"
- Dimensions (Horizontal): 29.2" x 15.8" x 13.3"
- Parchment clip holders
- Dual button safety start
- Industry leading safety controls
- Ergonomic user panel in both orientations
- 115 VAC @ 10A maximum
- 20 to 120 psi compressed air
- Dry, clean air is important for product longevity
- 1x Pikes Peak Press
- 2x Vertical orientation legs
- 2x Horizontal orientation legs
- 4x Leveling feet
- 1x Compressed air filter/regulator
- 1x Industrial male air fitting
- 1x Power cable
- 1x 50 pack of PurePressure Tea Bags