- Rugged all metal construction for strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty, formed metal handle provides less flex and less operator fatigue than round or composite handles.
- Convenient fill port allows pumps to be filled in a horizontal or vertical position.
- Fill cap seal acts as a safety valve to prevent over-pressurizing of the reservoir.
- Relief valve inboard of check valve prevents ram from drifting up.
- Large valve knob gives easy control to release plates
Power Team hand pumps, with the angled fill port, have a built in "relief valve" protection system. This system is designed to protect over-pressurization of the reservoir from sudden back pressure. This system also works as a seal to prevent oil leaks.