This is a complete vacuum chamber kit made by Best Value Vac's. Simply screw the additional barb into your pump, attach the hose and begin using your new high quality vacuum chamber. This chamber comes with a silicone gaskets designed only for our systems. The gasket itself is reversible (doubling the life of our system guaranteed) allowing customers to instantly take it off and flip it over. No adhesives are used! Our simple gasket design even allows you to place the lid on the chamber off center and still pull a full vacuum. Which is a feature that most other chambers cannot do. Rated at a maximum temperature of 392F, our gasket now allows us to have a system rating that allows a loss of no more than 2.5inHg (inches of Mercury) every 24 hours.
This Kit Includes:
• (1) Soda lime triple tempered glass bowl
• (1) Industrial grade silicone gasket
- Gasket can withstand 390F max temp.
- 60A durometer density
• (1) Glycerin filled vacuum gauge (must be regulated upon arrival)
- Max vacuum -29Hg (+/-.5Hg) at sea level
• (1) Leak free nickel plated air manifold
- Vacuum release valve and vacuum connect valve
• (1) 1/4 Female flare universal pump adapter for vacuum hose
• (1) 5ft clear steel reinforced vacuum hose
• (1) 8"x8" Platinum cured silicone non stick VacPad®
• (1) 50 Micron air filter
• Internal Dimensions:
9" diameter at opening drafting down to 7" Diameter at the bottom. The inside height is 3" Tall
• BestValueVac® Chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), alcohol, ethanol, acetone and acrylic based monomers or polymers.The lid may only be cleaned with soapy water.
• ShatterVac® chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), acetone, acrylic based monomers or polymers. The lid may be cleaned with soapy water and low strength cleaning agents.
• GlassVac® chambers are compatible with all solvents and stabilization resins. We only recommend and warranty GlassVac® chambers for resin infusion and wood stabilization.The lid may be cleaned with any solvent or cleaning agent.
• We recommend the oil is changed every 50-75 of operating hours.
• CFM is a measure of cubic feet per minute.
• Single stage pumps reach a max vacuum of 50-75 microns (0=complete vacuum).
• Dual/Two stage pumps reach a max vacuum of 10-15 microns (0=complete vacuum).
See FAQ at the top for product safety warnings.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Pump Warranty Information•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Exludes Cactus Juice™)
•If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
•These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
•When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)
•To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.