This is a complete BestValueVac® vacuum chamber setup designed built and 100% tested in Chicago, Illinois. With our unique patent pending gasket design (Utility Patent #14/533,548) this chamber is sure to last 10,000 uses with proper care and maintenance. The gasket itself is reversible (doubling the life of our system) allowing customers to instantly take it off and flip it over. No adhesives are used! Our simple gasket design even allows you to place the lid on the chamber somewhat off center and still pull a full vacuum. This is a feature that most other vacuum chambers do not offer. The maximum allowed temperature of this chamber is 160f. The components of this chamber are rated at higher temperatures however as a vacuum vessel we limit maximum operational temperature to 160f. Every chamber is tested prior to shipping to lose no more than 2.5Hg/24hrs.
This Kit Includes:
• (1) Aluminum Chamber
• (1) Industrial grade silicone gasket
- Gasket can withstand 390F max temp.
- 60A durometer density
• (1) Glycerin filled vacuum gauge (must be regulated upon arrival)
- Max vacuum -29Hg (+/-.5Hg) at sea level
• (1) Leak free nickel plated air manifold
- Vacuum release valve and vacuum connect valve
• (1) 1/4 Female flare universal pump adapter for vacuum hose
• (1) 5ft clear steel reinforced vacuum hose
• (1) 8"x8" Platinum cured silicone non stick VacPad®
• (1) 50 Micron air filter
• Internal Dimensions: 9” Tall X 10” Diameter
• Wall Thickness is 4mm
• BestValueVac® Chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), alcohol, ethanol, acetone and acrylic based monomers or polymers.The lid may only be cleaned with soapy water.
• ShatterVac® chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), acetone, acrylic based monomers or polymers. The lid may be cleaned with soapy water and low strength cleaning agents.
• GlassVac® chambers are compatible with all solvents and stabilization resins. We only recommend and warranty GlassVac® chambers for resin infusion and wood stabilization.The lid may be cleaned with any solvent or cleaning agent.
• We recommend the oil is changed every 50-75 of operating hours.
• CFM is a measure of cubic feet per minute.
• Single stage pumps reach a max vacuum of 50-75 microns (0=complete vacuum).
• Dual/Two stage pumps reach a max vacuum of 10-15 microns (0=complete vacuum).
See FAQ at the top for product safety warnings.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Pump Warranty Information•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Exludes Cactus Juice™)
•If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
•These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
•When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)
•To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.
For shipping info including Import/Export details visit our Shipping link at the bottom of the page.
The VP4D Pro-Setﾨ vacuum pump is a 4 CFM, dual stage unit with a versatile dual voltage 1/3HP motor. The unit
boasts the same high quality, high value features engineered into all of our Pro-Setﾨ Premium Series vacuum
pumps providing performance excellence and years of reliable service. (Comes with 1 yr. MFR warranty)
- Dual voltage operation 110-120V / 220V 50/60Hz
- Exceptional ultimate vacuum rating as low as 10 microns
- Advanced air cooled motor design for operation in high ambiet temperatures
- Proprietary oil mist free exhaust port cap for clean, safe job environment
- Gas ballast valve speeds achievement of deep vacuum
- Multiple port connections for _", 3/8" and _" ACME
- Easy maintenance with large oil sight glass and fill port with easily accessible oil drain port.
- Solid rubber base provides extreme shock resistance
- Sure grip handle ergonomically designed for superior comfort and portability
Motor Size (HP) RPM @ 50/60Hz: 1/2 (HP)2880/3440
Dimensions (Inches): 13.1 x 5.5 x 10
Weight: 22.1 lb / 10.0 kg
Operating Temperature Range: 0 degrees C (32 degrees F) to 52 degrees C (125 degrees F)
Power Source: 110-120V / 220V 50/60Hz
Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
Oil Capacity: 15.5 oz / 450 ml
Construction: Heavy Gauge Aluminum Chasis with hard rubber base and rubber lined steel handle
Overload Protection: Motor Thermally Protected, Dual Voltage units have extra IEC fuse
Control System: ON-OFF power switch
Free Air Displacement: 4 CFM @ 60Hz, 96l/m @ 50Hz
Intake Fittings: _" SAE, 3/8" SAE, and _"ACME