This is a complete vacuum chamber and will come assembled for instant use. We are the number one provider in the market for vacuum chambers because of our great customer service, quick turnaround time, safety and unbeatable warranty. We monitor our listings daily and have a reputation of responding to all inquiries very fast and accurately.Our high demand and volume allows us to beat any price in the market, all while ensuring you always receive a superior product. You will receive the best products available because all of our suppliers are ISO 9000 certified for quality control. This system will lose no more than 2.5Hg (inches of Mercury) every 24 hours.
This Kit Includes:
• (1) Soda lime triple tempered glass bowl
• (1) Industrial Grade Neoprene Gasket
• (1) Glycerin filled vacuum gauge (must be regulated upon arrival)
- Max vacuum -29Hg (+/-.5Hg) at sea level
• (1) Leak free nickel plated air manifold
- Vacuum release valve and vacuum connect valve
• (1) 1/4 Female flare universal pump adapter for vacuum hose
• (1) 5ft clear steel reinforced vacuum hose
• (1) 8"x8" Platinum cured silicone non stick VacPad®
• (1) 50 Micron air filter
• Internal Dimensions:
7.25" Wide by 9" long drafted down 3" deep
• BestValueVac® Chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), alcohol, ethanol, acetone and acrylic based monomers or polymers.The lid may only be cleaned with soapy water.
• ShatterVac® chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), acetone, acrylic based monomers or polymers. The lid may be cleaned with soapy water and low strength cleaning agents.
• GlassVac® chambers are compatible with all solvents and stabilization resins. We only recommend and warranty GlassVac® chambers for resin infusion and wood stabilization.The lid may be cleaned with any solvent or cleaning agent.
• We recommend the oil is changed every 50-75 of operating hours.
• CFM is a measure of cubic feet per minute.
• Single stage pumps reach a max vacuum of 50-75 microns (0=complete vacuum).
• Dual/Two stage pumps reach a max vacuum of 10-15 microns (0=complete vacuum).
See FAQ at the top for product safety warnings.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Pump Warranty Information•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Exludes Cactus Juice™)
•If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
•These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
•When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)
•To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.
For shipping info including Import/Export details visit our Shipping link at the bottom of the page.
The Best Value Vacs Brand vacuum pump is a 3 CFM, Single stage unit 1/4HP motor.
Dual voltage operation 110-120V / 220V 50/60Hz (International Orders only get dual voltage pumps) Ultimate vacuum rating as low as 50 microns Advanced air cooled motor design for operation in high ambient temperatures Exhaust port cap Flare port connection for _" SAE with Check Valve Easy maintenance with large oil sight glass and fill port with easily accessible oil drain port on the front. Rubber feet provides shock resistance and grip.
Motor Size (HP) RPM @ 50/60Hz: 1/4 (HP)1740/1440
Dimensions (Inches): 12" x 10" x 4"
Weight: 14.0 lb / 6.3 kg
Operating Temperature Range: 0?C (32?F) to 32?C (90?F)
Power Source: 110-120V / 220V 50/60Hz (International Orders only get dual voltage pumps)
Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 50 Microns (5 Pascals)
Oil Capacity: 8.45 oz / 250 ml
Construction: Heavy Gauge Aluminum Chasis
Overload Protection: Motor Thermally Protected
Control System: ON-OFF power switch
Free Air Displacement: 3.6 CFM @ 60Hz, 3.0 CFM @ 50Hz
Intake Fittings: _" SAE with Check Valve
Power Consumption: 180 watts